Audio files for Health Priorities in Australia, so you can study on the go!
Health Priorities in Australia – Audio Recordings
Why not study on the go!!
These products are audio recordings of the video content for Health Priorities in Australia, presented on Youtube, and on pdhpe.net. They come as MPEG-4 Audio Files (.m4a)
These files can be downloaded onto your computer for easy transfer onto your device (iPhone) so that you can listen to the content on the go without using your data.
The content covers each dot and dash point in the learn about of the HSC PDHPE syllabus. Including:
- Measuring health status
- Identifying priority health issues
- Groups experiencing health inequities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- High levels of preventable chronic disease, injury and mental health problems – Cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- High levels of preventable chronic disease, injury and mental health problems – Cancer (skin, breast, lung)
- A growing and ageing population
- Health care in Australia
- Complementary and alternative health care approaches
- Health promotion based on the five action areas of the Ottawa Charter
These audio files arrive as links in an automated email. Please be aware that the DET can filter these emails out completely, so please use a different email address. Other emails please check your junk mail etc if you do not receive the automated email.
This product is for single person use only. If you wish to purchase the files for your class or as a school please contact me here.